With all the talk about yeast some of you might like to take this simple free at home test that you can do over any-time you are wondering how your yeast is doing…if you are wondering, it is probably thriving! Might you have a problem with Candida Yeast?
You can try this simple test to find out. First thing in the morning, before you put ANYTHING in your mouth, fill a clear glass with room temperature Bottled Water.
Work up a bit of saliva, then spit it into the glass of water. Check the water every 15 minutes or so for up to one hour. If you have a potential problem, you will see strings (like legs) traveling down into the water from the saliva floating on the top, or “cloudy” saliva will sink to the bottom of the glass, or cloudy specks will seem to be suspended in the water.
If there are no strings and the saliva is still floating after at least one hour, you probably have Candida under control, and have nothing to worry about What can you do if the test shows positive? Talk this over with your health care provider, as soon as possible. Be aware that a Candida Yeast problem can be difficult to deal with, especially after it has had enough time to get established and can be causing you problems.
It may not be easy, and it may take a while to impact the situation, be patient, and work on it every day. (Web Whispers)
Your good health is at stake (The above test information was obtained from: Web whispers)
CHRISTMAS GIFT IDEAS FOR THE LARYNGECTOMEE :
- A cookbook with plenty of soft food recipes such as soups, stews, soft desserts etc.
- A food processor or blender, omelette maker, milkshake maker, juice extractor or bread maker, to help prepare “easy to eat” recipes.
- A travel pillow, neckrest or “reading” pillow for more comfortable travel or watching TV or for use in the car.
- A bath brush with a long handle is useful for anyone with limited arm or shoulder mobility.
- A good bathroom, shaving or magnifying mirror.
- Knit or crochet a stoma cover or buy a nice scarf or skivvy.
- A vaporiser for stoma care during winter.
- A shower shield, available through our Welfare Officer.
Support the Cancer Council by buying a present from one of their stores. They have a range of products including sun hats, sunglasses and sunscreens etc. The Cancer Council has stores in Bondi Junction, Brookvale, Chatswood, Hornsby, Marrickville Metro, Miranda. The City office is located at 153 Dowling Street, Woolloomooloo NSW 2011. For merchandise information and catalogues ring 02 9334 1858.